Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dora the explorer

Today was a productive Saturday...in my books, as of lately. Slept in (as much as possible hearing 3 kids playing above where I sleep!) After I ate breakfast it was time to break out the sewing machine...to hem some pants...I did the pair I bought right before I came here, Michelle had 3 or 4 and Belinda had a pair and did one for Sue... (ok, really Binds sewed them all, but we all pinned and ironed our own!) Yay me, now I know how to do a hem on pants!! So I have no excuses if I ever find myself in the same place as my own sewing machine!






While we were doing that the kids entertained themselves by playing in Dora's house...
First thing Oscar did was ride the bike in, which Bella wasn't too keen on...but then they took loads of toys in.






During nap time we played Skipbo...which I learned last night. I still haven't won!




Then it was time for more tea parties and playing in the house.




Tonight I'm home with the three kids while they're at a friends potluck. It was an interesting adventure getting the two girls to sleep. AHHH... its only 8:30 and I think each of them has cried 'MOOOOOOOM' a million times from a dead sleep!! **Now at 930... Oscar has woken up 3 times already and Bella is crying and hungry... its nights like this that are great reminders and birth control! As much as I love kids.. I love giving them back at night!

(not sure why the pics all posted sideways, they are all turned around after I loaded them onto the computer....ARGH)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wait until you have your own. No one takes them at the end of the day! What the heck is up with that!! :)

Heather said...

yay for learning how to hem pants. If you ever come back you can do mine. I am always having my mom do my work pants. LOL

Lena said...

YAY for the Dora house... totally love it.... if i only had a place that i could have something similar to that for ackie