Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Day outside with Oscar

Most Wednesdays Bella goes to Thames to visit her Nana; therefore, I only have Oscar. If I'm really lucky we spend most of the day outdoors! Today was one of those gorgeousdays!

I thought I'd post some pics of our walk(s), him playing (or being frustrated) and Tairua (since I haven't yet).

























We went to the beach (enjoyed playing in the sand), the harbor (where he got frustrated!), the playground (liked the slide and swing)... the pointy mountain is Paku which is oppositte us (towards the ocean), and then buildings are 'downtown', that is Tairua!

(Ok, i keep trying to post pictures in different ways, attempting to post them down the middle like my friend Ashley does... and I can't seem to figure it out!! I'm actually REALLY ANNOYED, ARGH!)

1 comment:

Lena said...

Oscar looks so small in that swing...