Friday, May 02, 2008

If you're happy and you know it...

Clap your hands.

*clap, clap!*

Ok, so I'm finally over my cold and feel LOADS better!!

I spent Monday-Thursday in bed. My birthday was Tuesday, and that was spent throwing up!! Yup, Happy Birthday to me!! (Luckily, I was planning on celebrating this next weekend down in Wellington, my fabulously amazing present from Belinda and Carl!)

I've got the cough still but I'll take this any day compared to the feeling of the cold and utter worthlessness I was. It was a gorgeous week (minus Tuesday when it rained) and all I did was sleep away my cold!! I went and got good cough medicine from the chemist and thats helping.

I also downloading the proper form to get my IRD (tax number) for New Zealand so I'm going to get that all verified and sent in on Thursday morning in Thames (there isn't anywhere to do it here in town).

I finally sent off my transcript request as well. So now I really need to get down to sending out my applications...I just need to decipher the applications and make sense of it! Oh, and wish I had a good resume to go along. Too bad nannying and traveling doesn't count for anything!

I'm excited to feel human again! Yay me!!

No comments: