Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Workey workey

so... i believe I get my paid for the first time tonight.. from the temp agency.

It is for only 3 days (and not even a full day on Friday) so it won't be too much. And considering I've spent a bunch getting stuff.. its def already spent.

They are hiring for a finance asst position.. the finance chick is like.. hire Julie. The HR person, said 'to bad she's with an agency.' Hmph. Basically I've done the work they said was going to take 2 weeks in one. I'm starting another project tomorrow and giving people a couple more days to look into it. The last person they had do this must've been stupid because they couldn't figure out any of it.

I did give Adele my CV today.. but I don't think I am allowed to be hired by a company I temp for...unless they pay the fees... which they obviously don't want to pay. And I would technically still be employed by the temp agency and not Site Safe... unless I apply so many months after I'm done with teh agency? I dunno.

But.. sounds like they've got some other stuff for me to do so I'm sure I'll at least be there the two weeks that they originally said.


Hmm.. just looked it up and I can't accept or apply for a job with a company that I 'met through select' for 6 months. but how would they know??
The people are really nice... and real full time job would be nice though!

That is my update. I've officially worked full time a week, woohoo!

No comments: