Sunday, August 03, 2008

I love watching the Olympics.

Literally, I become obsessed with it!

And I am going to miss watching Diedre's coverage on channel 3...and I guess Bob Costas and US coverage in general.

However, I did find her blog online... I remember reading it during Athens and it made me laugh. http://www.kcra.com/deirdre-diary/index.html

Eh, hopefully NBC will hav e fixed their online coverage so people on macs can watch it. Otherwise, I'll be sad!

Yes, they will cover the olympics here...
but of course, they are going to focus on NZ athletes..so I'm going to miss that aspect of the 'bios, little pieces, etc' So... i'll probably be obessed, even more so than normal, with the internet during the olympics!!! I never thought I'd miss that 'dun dun dun' of the olympic music on nbc.. or that colorful bird! hehe!


Go team USA... I can't wait for 08-08-08 8pm (hehe, I get to that day a whole day
ahead of you guys... but the olympics will start in between our night and day...)

I'm pretty bummed that I'm not going to be AT the olypics. I really wanted to go to these olympics.. even with them being in China and all the controversy, I think they will be amazing. Bummer. I would payed $500 to go to an afternoon or morning of swimming! And I would've been happy with just one event.. yes, I know thats sad. but I'm an olympic nut.. since I didn't apply myself to actually go to the olympics myself.. I have to make it there someday as a 'tourist' to cheer for the good ol USofA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too. I think that is part of where you got the love of the Olympics. I remember one time you dad fixing the tv so we could see it in the pool and not miss anything. I have told Maria I am going on vacation starting 8/8. I can't wait.

You should send e mail to NBC and complain about Mac problems before they start.

Remember London 2012.