Wednesday, August 06, 2008

what to do...

Just when I started getting excited about moving to Welly... I get an email about someone interested in me nannying in the 'burbs outside of Sydney.

Who would've thunk?

Ok....so now its time to weigh the pros and cons...

Do I move to Welly...and see if the weather is horrible on my migraines? If it is, I'm ok with that. I tried, and then I can go.

Or do I jump at a chance and just go to OZ?

Ugh.... in Welly there are soo many variables...having to find a job (or two), a place to live. Either one I'll have to make friends. I do know a few people in Welly already though.

They do seem like a great family. Totally the type of family I'd LOVE to nanny for and stay with. Too bad this wasn't a few months down the line when my visa is up in New Zealand and I have to go to Australia!

1 comment:

Lena said...

decisions decisions.... I think you should go to Sydney though... just because of how your head is with the weather there right now i do not see Welly getting any better. But you are definatly going to have to think this one over