Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DVD finished

Yeah... it took me awhile... (like a week, working loads of hours each day) but I'm finished...

I've made a 29 minute video slideshow with music of my time with Bella and Oscar here in Tairua (mostly just pics of them)... but I'm pretty stoked about it.

It turned out really cute.

It even has a menu page and scene selection, and everything, like a normal DVD!

Hooray!

After the Scallop Festival on Sunday we're going to watch it (well, the kids and Bindy have already seen it) but Desi and the grandparents will be here. Hehe.. they are even in it a lil bit!

Ahhh.. I've got LOADS to do in the next few days... starting to get a lil stressed! I'm going to breathe and just enjoy my time with the kids.

1 comment:

Lena said...

YAY congrats on finishing your DVD! that is very exciting....