Wednesday, March 24, 2010

6 months, 6 months, 6 months!!

It may seem so silly to most... but SIX MONTHS is a huge celebration for me! To go from multiple debilitating migraines a week to HALF A YEAR with none is incredible!

I'm amazed at how simple it is!! No gluten/dairy = no migraine! Well, count me in!

I know I keep blogging about it but some of you may or may not remember how bad they were. I couldn't keep a regular job, attend classes, or be reliable in any way because of the stupid migraines that ruled my life. Its now amazing to know when I make plans I won't have to cancel them half the time!

Ahh! I'm having a little party for myself!

Happy 1/2 year migraine free birthday to me!!

:-D

2 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATS!!! Def something to celebrate and be excited about...WOO HOO!! I am sooooo happy for you.

sarah tangataevaha said...

that is amazing! who would have thought it was because of what you were eating.