Thursday, February 24, 2011

Donate Life Week

This week in Australia is Donate Life Week.

Its got me thinking... (ahahahahah, I know, I know, me thinking?! Whats new about that?!)

If I ever move back to Sac or the States, I want to volunteer with Donate Life. I started and stopped without ever doing anything because of my crazy involvement with Jobs/DeMolay. So... one day... if I'm ever back stateside... give me a swift kick in the rear to get out and get the word out!!!

Do your family and loved ones know that YOU want to be an organ donor? Have you signed up on the registry? Please do BOTH. Let those around you know your wishes so they can be fulfilled... in the end, they make the call!!!


DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN

HEAVEN KNOWS THAT WE NEED THEM HERE!!

<3 Dec 10, 1995 My dad got the gift of life in a new liver. I'll forever be thankful that another family in pain decided to share and help our family. I am thankful that I got those extra years with my dad. TYFML (thank you for my life) as my dad put on my favourite frame

No comments: