Saturday, February 26, 2011

Official end in site.

Hooray!

I've got an exit date out of Lancelin!!

It clears my head and makes ANYTHING bearable!!

I fly from Perth to Cairns on Monday 4 April!! And I must add, I got a super awesome deal!

Then, on Sunday 10 April I fly from Cairns to Tokyo. Only a few weeks short of the end of my Aussie visa.

I'm really excited about the upcoming month left in Lano and my new adventures.

I've been needing to do something new... haven't been to anywhere 'new' since I left Ukraine in August!

My plans for Cairns include a 3 day/2 night live aboard cruise where I will do my advanced open water PADI certificate. I'm doing this as I really want to dive the GBR, even though its costly! I decided to make the most out of it, I'd get my next level. So while the dives will have specific objectives, I'll still be diving the GBR! YIPPEE!!

In Japan, I've NO CLUE where/what I'm going to do. I'm going to try to find some couchsurfing hosts and maybe base myself in Tokyo for a day trip or two. Obviously, I'll explore there as well, even with my 'no love' city policy, I always check them out! I've also got to figure out which consulate is best to get my visitor visa for Taiwan. Other than that, I'd like to check out the Cherry blossoms that are known around the world to be beautiful and bloom in Japan. And hopefully lots of historical stuff as well!! I dunno, a bit scared at how expensive I know it'll be but I'm good at being frugal when needed!

Me = a happy girl tonight.

No comments: