Friday, February 18, 2011

More options

6) Bulgaria. Emi is going to back to Bulgaria to visit family this summer. I would be able to stay with her and see a bit of the Country with a local. Her son can take me hiking. It'd be great. I had a not of fun when I hung out with away from my job in Ukraine... and this would be a similiar opportunity. I would love to still see: Moldova, Slovenia, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herezegovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, and Turkey. (well, and Russia and Belarus!) I think going back to the region would allow me great opportunities. However, it'll take lots of money and I wouldn't work. I could maybe volunteer at an orphanage or something for awhile? Or maybe find a teaching english job. At the beginning this option didn't sound great but I'm thinking about it more and more. I could find nanny jobs in Turkey maybe after/before, as well?

Pros: a local to show me around, place to stay, new country(ies)
Cons: back to Europe, money, language

7) Washington, D.C. It's always been where I've said I'd live after I finished school. The more and more I think about it... its kinda exciting. I know it'd be hard and scary to find a job... but they are out there. Have considered going as a nanny and getting my feet on the ground. And start applying for jobs after a couple months. I know thats bad... but its a thought?!

Pros: professional job, public transport,
Cons: Weather, costs: no housing, car, no savings, high cost of living



I'll keep adding to my lists as I think of them. Really would LOVE LOVE LOVE any advice, thoughts you might have! Suggestions from people that seem to start over all the time!?

No comments: