Sunday, February 27, 2011

Goals

27 Feb - 5 Mar

So.. I'm gonna go back to making weekly/monthly goals. I feel like when I put something down on 'paper' I'm more likely to stick to it.

I've realized... I've put on WAY too much way in such a short amount of time. Call it me being a fucking bored, stressed, tired, lazy, emotional... pretty much you name it...eater. I want to start eating better, I know when I eat shit, I feel shit. So thus being said I know when I eat great I feel great. Now, I haven't eaten any gluten or dairy... but its just the shit foods that get to me... and I call that just me being STUPID... oh, and having a few too many drinks here in Lano!



1. Blog/write down ALL FOOD and drinks. No cheating as it only cheats myself.
2. Research Japan trip and come up with tentative itinerary
3. Research Taiwan visa info... and then book ticket out of Japan to Taiwn
4. Walk EVERY day this week... for AT LEAST 30 mins a day
5. Enjoy reading books at park at least 2 times.
6. Get up in the morning before 10. (Ok, I know this seems late but lately i've been staying up and then sleeping all day! ugh!)


I'll start with those and go from there....

Here's hoping for a fantastical week!

No comments: