Monday, April 26, 2010

Positive thinking

Starting now:

I'm going to accept my body had a different idea for the last week of my travels than I did.

Yes, I may have wanted to trek, explore, beach, etc but I will accept and understand that it wanted/needed different.

I will not feel guilty or mad for not getting to do what I wanted/planned but glad that I am not more injured or hurt from the fall and whatever bug I have will pass.

I will be glad and positive that it WILL be gone before my flight to London and birthday (I had the flu bad 2 years ago on my birthday).

Sorry if I was negative. Its hard sometimes when your mind plans one thing, your klutzy self does another and thus body must have another.

Positive thoughts and thankful for not being worse!


Dear digestive track, I'd appreciate it if you'd resume your original anatomical function, immediately. While my a/c room has allowed great catch up on sleep lost from the numerous overnight bus journeys, I really fancy the chance to see & enjoy the beach that is just around the corner for my last 2 days in Thailand. Your cooperation would be much appreciated! Cheers, your frustrated owner!

No comments: