Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm Off

I leave today to go to a birthday party (Billie will be 2-Bella and Oscars cousin) in Hamilton (Sacs sister city!) then off to Auckland to stay with Binds sister for the night.

We leave for the airport at 430 tomorrow (monday) morning!! I arrive in Tonga at 1120 their time! (did you know Tonga is the first Country to 'experience' the new day after the IDL?)

I'm so excited to experience Tonga and all it has to offer. I just wish I had more time there so I was able to go up to the Va'au island group. Oh well, I'll have a blast anyways!

1 comment:

Lena said...

YAY Have fun Julie... i know you will totally enjoy it... Okay so since you mentioned that thing about IDL i totally now know where you are going totally forgot where Tonga was But i learned it in my Geog. classes....