Saturday, June 14, 2008

Martha Stewart Calling...

Bella and I made cookies for her grandpas birthday on June 5th after her nap! Now this may not seem like a big deal to most people....but I've NEVER made homemade cookies in my life. I've always bought the predone ones and put them on a cookie sheet. The most I've done is cut apart the cookie dough and put it on a cookie sheet. We decided on Snickerdoodles and Oatmeal Rasin, good ol' American Classics (that way if they were horrible no one would've had them before!)

Everyone LOVED them! (I also made dinner that night!) Yay me!

3 comments:

Ash said...

I sure do miss our Snickerdoodle trips! Looks like you are having a blast!!

Lena said...

Thats great that you FINALLY learned how to make cookies...When you come back to town you'll have to make me some

Unknown said...

Yummy! I'm sure they were very yummy!