Friday, June 13, 2008

Its a small world..

Bella's best friend Tayla used to go to Country Kids (the name of the preschool type thing they go to on Mondays and Fridays) but doesn't anymore and she misses her so I told her we could pick her up from her new place on some Thursdays (its around the corner).

Here are some pics from the first Thursday, May 15th. As Tayla, Bella and I were playing I noticed Tayla's shirt said OLD SACRAMENTO. Really, what are the chances that someone in small town TAIRUA is going to have a shirt from MY hometown? I was beyond blown away. Turns out her grandmothers (whose an Auzzie) best friend lives there and she went to visit her last summer. I actually remember her telling me that when I met her when I first arrived, but couldn't remember that when I was blown away by seeing the shirt!

All they do is fight whenever they get together. Its pretty funny. They both talk about each other ALL day long but as soon as they get together they bite each others heads off! Them playing/hiding in the fort I made them and at the table on the patio we made







Oscar was eating leftover kiwi pizza.. it was actually quite cute so I took some pics!



1 comment:

Lena said...

YAY Old sacramento! that is very exciting... Little kids are so funny with their best friends