Thursday, July 03, 2008

Day in Thames

Wednesday, Belinda, the kids and I went to Thames to run some errands....

This is waiting at the doctor for Oscar to get his shots...


This is eating MacDes! hehe (funny joke from Rotorua)...Oscar kept stealing every ones food!!



Oh, I got the BEST deal!! I got 2 new bras and 4 new pairs of underwear for $30! The full price value of those 6 items was $230... so I saved $200... yay for $5 bras and undies...does it get any better than that!!! Nope, especially when the bras actually fit (seriously, I haven't found a bra that fits this well in ages! 14F) and to have it be a total bargain steal of a price just made it that much better!!!!!
(Here's the price tags as proof of the amazingly awesome deal!)


I also got some just plain 1st grade reading glasses.. and they actually help with reading and using the computer (i'm supposed to have worn reading glasses since 5th grade but haven't since it was the lowest prescription). Hopefully they'll help the migraines! (they aren't super designer cute, but they were $12, so they suffice. I'd get better ones if I paid any more--like wider, since I have a wide face!) Here's 2 stupid pics just so you can see what they are.


Oh, and Wednesday night, I somehow knocked a coffee mug off the counter and in reaction went to kick it/stop it from hitting the ground with my foot but instead it hit the knuckle bone/thing on the outside. I pretty much complained/cried/screamed/cussed/got laughed out (it was like a funny bone but worse) and thought.. hey that sucked and hurt a lot. Well, turns out, I'm pretty sure I chipped the bone. I can feel where the chip is. Its Ridiculously sore and wouldn't you believe its right on the other side of the part of the foot that I always sprain. God, that foot is cursed. (literally, over the years EVERYTHING happens to it!) So basically, I'm going to weather the storm with my ankle that just got better that now I'm pretty sure has a little piece of bone floating around and cross my fingers that nothing ELSE happens in the next lil bit to add to it! hehe!!

1 comment:

Lena said...

YAY for the great deal!!! that is awesome... i want great deals like that too