Saturday, July 19, 2008

help...

Since EVERYONE seems to have been skydiving but me...

is the price of the video/pics worth it.

All told it'll end up being about $500 NZ for the jump and the pics/video. Now if it was cheaper to jsut get pics, I would but its only about $10 cheaper.

They'd be awesome to have, right? Or no. Eh, maybe if I can get someone to go.. I can just get someone on the ground to take pics? I know it won't be as awesome BUT, i'd be saving almost $200. And...that is a WEEKS salary. (it already takes a little over 2 weeks just to pay my student loans, so that'd be more than a months salary gone after skydiving and student loans!)

AND THEN... if that wasn't enough of a decision. I could do my Scuba certification for $500 NZ. That would last longer and not be a once in a lifetime thing. Wouldn't that be great? I've wanted to do it forever. I feel like I need to be a lil better shape first though...and get my doctor to sign off on my medical form for it. (ugh, stupid meds!)

I really wanna do both! Maybe I'll look into prices of diving in Wellington? That could make a big difference because that is a good price but its in the Coromandel and I'm only here another month.

What would you do?

1 comment:

sarah tangataevaha said...

i think it is worth it. How many times are you going to do it? if you are like me and go a second time, then dont get it! :-)