Sunday, July 20, 2008

toiletry bag happiness


I just ordered this off of LL Bean. I've been debating and looking for a good toiletry bag for awhile now. I have a small one (however, it is in London) but when I travel for more than a few days having small bottles gets to be a problem. So this will allow me to have my FULL size bottles. I hate the one I got last year for backpacking it just caused the bottles to leak and spill everywhere...and plus I ended up buying big lotions and putting them in ziplock bags in what became a 2nd toiletry bag (of refills). This should solve the problem. I got the Large....I figured, the family would've been perfect and held my massive amount of crap...but too big! :-) I'll only travel with what fits in the one I get! Yay! In my tiredness though (its almost 3 am, I can't sleep) I had it sent here... instead of my moms. I guess either way I was going to have to pay for international shipping. I was going to have it sent with my perscription refills though.. bummer. Now I guess we'll just do those alone...unless a certain someone *ahem* wants to send me a certain book, *ahem* you know who you are!!!

Wow, is that the LONGEST blog ever about a simple toiletry bag? I'm sure it is...but I'm excited...I really have been looking for one for awhile and couldn't settle (here's to hoping I actually like it!!) Is it sad that I just spent OVER 1/4 a weeks salary on it? haha, granted, (almost) half of that was shipping.

1 comment:

Lena said...

You're retarded.... and the book is not coming... there are too many people lined up here to read it first... my mom, Vicki, Cliff... and i think there was someone else so you just have to wait or go get your own (and i'll want my book back!)