Friday, July 25, 2008

Just Oscar

I had just Oscar for Wednesday and Thursday this week.

Only got the camera out one day.

I spent lots of time walking with him. He is loving to walk while holding onto *both* hands...but hates if you only give him one.

I took him to the Rugby field with the walker so he could go a little farther than the house allows. And he walked on the footpath (sidewalk). His little legs get tired...cuz he starts crying after so long and just stops...and doesn't know what to do.



He loves to watch kids...they could be doing anything. So he stood at the fence and watched the girls at netball practice.

I've stopped caring him and am making him walk. It takes longer but especially since it was just him and I, I could take the time

My goal, for him, is that he will be walking by the time I leave at the end of August! :-)

No comments: